Thursday, August 12, 2010

Radio Silence...


...will end soon, I promise. It's been a wierd week. I haven't even seen Bucky since, I dunno. It's not like they really need me around every day irrating them.



I haven't had much time to do anything in the studio this week. I got roped into working for my trainer this week. And it was sooo hot again. urgh. Like sweating standing still hot. Got to see a nice "rope flick-er" guy work on a "problem" horse. Yup, still not sold at all on that crap, glad it wasn't *my* money being wasted on her. The best thing I could say about it is that the guy has his own line of bull pucky, and isn't a full on Parellibot. But it was all about rope snapping alright. I got sick of seeing her tossing her head up. I bet that made her back nice and sore and got her plenty confused.



I should have some photos from the Sussex County Horse Show on Sunday. The "plan" is to go for the Grand Prix on Saturday night. Two caveats there. One, my camera sucks and it's a "night class". Ya know, those night classes are a major PITA when you've been at that darn show since before 5am. Second, I may just go home after PM feed. There is NO quick way to Sussex Co Fairgrounds, even if you LIVE in Sussex County. It's like a "you can't get there from here" joke. I have bagged the "plan" in the past; when already tired from the day's activities and then faced with an hour and a half drive to Augusta. One way. Yup, I'm a wimp sometimes.


I can't write a post without a photo.... Here's my Riesling at NAN last month! Squeee, a cookie!

No comments:

Post a Comment