Monday, June 21, 2010

The Road to Hell.



Hmmm. Yeah. The plan was to finally use this thing. A nice post about my NAN Auction donation.




I wanted to also do work on another project with a hard deadline; letting the sealer dry while I type. Whilst searching the drawers for a q-tip, I knocked my ENTIRE tool carousel on the floor. Crap every where. I should have taken a pic before I picked up everything, but all that stuff next to it belongs IN it. I'm so happy I saw the two exacto blades in the carpet before any curious cats came to investigate. The little one, Gidget, is already obsessed with the drawers, so much so I have to bungie them shut with rubber bands when I'm not home.
This is Gidget. Supervising. It is rather hard to work with a cat perched on your knee. And that IS her happy face.

BTW, if you don't have one of these carousel things, you NEED it. Really. I don't care if you just make a couple of things here and there, you NEED it. They are a little pricey ($40+) but if you have a Michael's or an AC Moore near you, just use a 50% coupon. The coupon makes it downright affordable. This one is from "Making Memories". Even if you don't "scrap", the scrapbooking aisle is a fab place to find storage and organizing stuff. Hmm. There's a future post right there!

So, I'm going to clean up the rest of the mess while the sealer dries. In the mean time, the "official" pics are on my website. http://www.opengatefarm.biz/

No comments:

Post a Comment